Thursday, October 8, 2009

Santa Barbara

Beautiful Santa Barbara. Family and new friends. This is my official resting place before I slingshot off to the rest of the country. Taking a few days to unwind, relax, and rest... I'll make this brief because this comfy bed is calling my name.

Highlights of today:

Lunch and shopping with Aunt Anna. She had those Nordstrom girls hoppin' to help, and we did a lot of damage in an hour flat.

Palm trees and sea air outside of my window, the feeling of no pressure or stress. Ah, I needed this.

Dinner at Birnam Woods in Montecito for a real estate closing party, meeting new folks and engaging in fascinating conversation. Excellent wine, fabulous food, beautiful surroundings, and education/social networking/identity theory mixed with port floats, delectable cheese puffs and a little black dress.

Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment